I formed my accounting firm with a single principle in mind: to provide the highest level of personalized client service possible. Simply put, I care about each and every one of my clients.
I am committed to providing you a complete range of professional tax and accounting services, at affordable fees. I pledge to create an environment that will cause every one of my clients to view me as a trusted advisor.
I formed my private practice in 1997 after spending a year as an auditor with Deloitte & Touche LLP, the nation’s largest accounting firm. This experience coupled with working for other fortune 500 companies in the past have proven invaluable to my success and has helped shape my business philosophy. Thus, you will receive the expertise of a seasoned accountant who has been exposed to many types of businesses and clientele. I pride myself on delivering affordable prices in a timely manner with a personal touch.
Graduated in 1994 , top 10% of my class from the University of Miami school of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Certified Public Accountant
- IRS Certified Expert Representation
- TurboTax Personal Pro Provider
- City of Orlando Certified Minority Business
- MBE Minority Certified Business
- Accountants World, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Beta Alpha PSI
- Board member/Treasurer of Victim Service Center of Central Florida
- Past President of the Orlando East Rotary Club
- Board Member of The Accounting Advisory Committee at Valencia Community College